South Beach Grills COVID Protocol
Whether you are a tourist or local, first-time visitor, or a frequent diner, please know that your safety and the security of our staff are of utmost importance.
Your health is our priority, so our commitment and dedication to your safety could not be stronger. This is why we are so proud of the lengths we have gone to at South Beach Grill to ensure your safety and make our patrons and staff feel comfortable and secure during this COVID pandemic. To further ensure even furtber protection, we have installed a UV light, virus killing system in our HVAC.
Our dining room is now open with limited seating and spacing of guests six feet apart. We are accepting a limited number of reservations, and those can be made over the phone. All guests entering South Beach Grill will need to observe the North Carolina mandated mask requirements. This means you’ll need to wear your mask upon entering; you can remove it when you are seated, and should you move about the restaurant, you will need to wear your mask.
Important COVID protols.
You will notice some other new protocols during your visit, which are all implemented to protect our loyal customers. Thanks to the PPP loan, we were able to rehire all of our staff four weeks before phase two re-opening. We have used this time to serve take-out and train and educate our team on every aspect of safe service. We have incorporated CDC and industry videos, specific role-playing, and cross-contamination drills. Our kitchen staff may be behind the scenes be rest assured they are using all necessary PPE’s, properly handwashing, and prescribed glove changes.
[Take advantage of our online ordering system today. Click here!]
We have implemented the following new COVID procedures in the restaurant and delegated specific employees to perform guest interaction and sanitary food handling safely. Due to these precautions, service times will be longer than expected. We appreciate your patience as we provide a safe, comfortable environment for you to enjoy!
- All contact and non-contact surfaces will be frequently sanitized. South Beach Grill, in an effort to go above and beyond for our customers, has partnered with local company Natural Sanitizing Solutions to ensure our guests feel completely safe and at ease while they dine with us.
- We have rearranged our inside and outside dining areas to ensure proper social distancing and adhere to local and state capacity requirements.
- Sanitizer is provided at our entrance and on all tables.
- All menus are now laminated and sanitized before and after use, or you may browse our menu on your phone with a provided QR code.
- Handwashing is the best prevention of contamination; gloves will be worn by the kitchen crew directly handling ready to eat food.
- A To-Go team will only manage each order’s proper boxing and bagging while providing a contactless curbside pickup option or through our dedicated pickup window.
- The Health and Safety team is solely here for the appropriate cleaning of tables, restrooms, silverware, plates, glasses, and all restaurant surfaces.
- Any employee who exhibits signs of illness or has been in contact with someone who has been ill will be quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
A safe environment for everyone!
Adapting to these uncertain times during COVID is so vital for us here at South Beach Grill, from our staff to you as our guest. Our promise to safely serve you during this time is an agreement with you, our beloved patrons, to keep everyone safe, so we cordially ask that you not dine-in if you are not feeling well. We cherish your support in choosing to dine with us during these unprecedented times. We understand it is a tough decision whether you decide to take advantage of our curbside pickup, to-go, or dine-in with us.
We promise to strive for your safety and comfort and always provide the excellent service and food that you know and love from South Beach Grill. We look forward to serving you!